Knowledge Base & Support
Create Classification Job
- To segment the data, click the ‘Create New Job’ + in a circle at the top of the left-hand sidebar.
- This will bring up the job selection menu. Select ‘Segmentation’.
- On the next screen select the data from the left column and click the ‘add selected’ button to add to the right-hand column as below.
Only 1 file can be added to the right column per job at the moment. Click ‘Create’ when the data you wish to have segmented has been added.
- Give the job a name and select the type of segmentation you wish to perform from the list of AI models that can be run.
- The Segmentation job will be queued and an in progress spinner will appear. Once the processing has finished the result will be available for inspection in the central 3D viewer. The right-hand sidebar allows the user to enable or disable different classes, using the eye icon, to isolate or remove them for inspection. It also provides a count of the number of instances of that object it found.