HEAD OF ENGINEERING
We're looking for the best of the best, building a team for the future. We are looking for driven, dynamic and enthusiastic colleagues to join our vibrant team.
We offer a friendly and supportive work environment, remotely working within a team formed by people with different backgrounds, geolocations and lifestyles. We support flexible working to enable your work-life balance.
Our team is passionate and tech-focussed with a desire to make a difference...our goals are their goals. They have technical roots forged from academia, complemented by the entrepreneurial mindset lead in the development of automated pointcloud processing.
We are looking for a true geek looking to join our team to keep developing and enhancing Vercator. If you want to build up your skills and knowledge and are truly passionate about technology, this role is for you!
- Has the knowledge of micro-service design and software development
- Require a person to own and manage:
- Software development routines
- Code review
- Defining code conventions
- Hands-on coding tickets
- Ticket planning
- Software architecture design
Tech stack you will use:
- Java with SpringBoot
- Everything is Dockerised
- AWS S3 to store the data
- ECS in Fargate Mode
- EC2 for a Windows dependent service
- ELK (Elastic Search, Logstack, Kibana) stack for logging
- Python for Machine Learning services -
- SCRUM methodology with 2 weeks sprints
We are a start-up
“A startup is a human institution designed to create a new product or service under conditions of extreme uncertainty.”
- Nothing is set in stone
- Everyone can challenge each other
- CEO and CTO are one phone call away
- Remote job
- Office optional for whiteboard sessions
- Small & Dynamic Tech Team (8-10 people)
We're always on the lookout for talented individuals, even if there isn't a specific job listed please do send over your CV and cover letter to email@example.com